Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chapter 5 Prosumer

I have finally been engaged in the book. The author finally gave a few example that I can grasp. For example the alterations of the ipod nano, which was kind of outdated, due to it mentioning that someday they might turn it into a cellphone, which we all know now exists and is called the Iphone. The combination of the Beatles White Ablum and JZ's black album. The Lego argument was kind of weak. I like the how he has introduced the arguement of the media. I do see how contributions from amature video could be a great media tool. I am going to check out slashdot.com and digg.com to see how it works. First time I have ever heard of these websites. I hope the remainder of the book can engage me like this chapter did.

1 comment:

das said...

It was here for the first time that I heard about the slash.com and digg.com as well. I wish apple would open up the exclusivity to AT&T, and open up the source code to its ipod an iphone, the possibilities would be infinite if they do so